Friday, January 18, 2013

Procrastination is the Game

Procrastination takes on many forms in my household...I made all these (completely attainable) goals for myself for 2013 and sadly, here I am closing in on the end of January and feel like I've set the goals too high.  Sigh.

I have not written much on Penelope because I feel like I'm a little stuck - however, just this afternoon, I've had a breakthrough and know how to get myself out of the shallow hole I've dug.  YAY!

On a side note, on procrastination (on which I am very good at), I gave my husband a promise that I would finish my fifth lesson and turn it in by the end of January (for interior design).  I've got a good handle on the assignment and see the end (of the assignment) edging closer.

Also, since we're talking about procrastination, I've found myself playing an online game that I stopped playing a couple years ago.  In November I decided to see if my account was still active and it was.  Which is weird because the game rules say that after 90 days of inactivity your account will be deleted.  Literally, I had not logged in in over 18 months.  Anyway, since my account was still there and I had a few extra items I didn't have before, I decided to play.  Again.  And now I'm sucked in.  Again.  Ugg.

What do you find sucks away your time?  Am I the only one who gets so easily distracted??

No comments:

Post a Comment