Friday, May 27, 2016

#LifeBooksWriting Author Challenge, week 4: Character Inspiration

This is one part of writing I really enjoy, character inspiration! For me, I don't necessarily invent characters, they come to me in a way. I'll be listening to some music or be thinking about something and a character will pop into my brain with a story they want me to tell. The character usually comes to me with a first name, and some times a last name, but often times a part of their story comes before their last name. I also find their physical features often develop after I've come up with with their story is about.

So, for every story I write, I have a character board on Pinterest, you can view them all here: https://www.pinterest.com/bkrivers/

For Raining Down Rules, here are the lead characters (at least as far as I imagined them to look):

Jemma

Jordan:

Vic:

For Raining Down Redemption (coming Aug. 2nd):

Jordan (is the same from above - though we could all use a little more Ryan Guzman)

Reggie:

For Raining Down Release (coming late 2016):

Stacey:

Ace (multiple pics because, yummy!):



No comments:

Post a Comment