Friday, October 2, 2015

Where I'm At in the Publishing Process


I thought it might be fun to do some documenting of my publishing experience.  Now that it has been one week since I signed my contract with Limitless Publishing some fun things are in the works!

Let's recap:
Sept. 10 - received a partial request from Limitless
Sept. 14 - received a full manuscript request from Limitless
Sept. 20 - received an offer of a contract to publish Chasing Forever
Sept. 24 - received contract
Sept. 28 - signed contract and became part of the Limitless Publishing Team
Oct. 1 - received a cover questionnaire, book blurb sample request and synopsis request
So here we are, Oct. 2nd and I have returned the cover questionnaire, blurb sample and synopsis all of which will either go into helping the designers create my cover and will help with creating the actual back of the book blurb.  I have also submitted ten different title ideas for the novel (since the title will be changing - as it does so much in this industry).  Here are the titles I sent over:
  1. Seeking Forever
  2. Finding Forever
  3. Grasping Eternity
  4. Chasing Eternity
  5. Rules of the Heart
  6. Searching for Forever
  7. Beautiful Forever
  8. Raining Down Rules
  9. A Chance At Forever
  10. The Beat of My Heart
Now, who really knows if any of these will make the final cut, but they were options I felt applied to Jemma, Jordan and Vic's story.

Next week just may bring some pre-edits for my novel, we'll just have to wait and see - but plan on getting weekly status updates as they come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment