Wednesday, September 2, 2015

7/7/7 Challenge

I have been tagged by @LilyeKerryna to participate in the 7/7/7 challenge! 

RULES
  • Go to page 7 of your WIP (Work in Progress).
  • Scroll down to Line 7.
  • Share the next 7 sentences in a blog post.
  • After the excerpt, tag 7 other victims… er, I mean writers, to continue the challenge.

THE INVISIBILITY OF YOU
Ruby holds a finger to her lips shushing him then turns to face Mr. Daniels. When the bell chimes Ruby gathers her backpack and follows Beth out the door with Ryder close behind. I stalk down the hall following in their wake and disappear through the door to Advanced Chem class.

The next fifty-five minutes I allow the talk of chemical equations to distract me from my thoughts of Ruby and how close the new guy sat to her in homeroom. I think about the shiny white light bouncing off Mr. Grayson’s bald head and how it makes him seem like a beacon in the sea of students. What kind of substance does he buff onto his head each morning in order to make it reflect the poor lighting in a classroom? 
TAGS  -- if you're not already, you should totally follow these gals :)

Isabel Davis  |   Gypsy Rae  |  Katerina Baker  |  Laura Brown  |  Vanessa Peay  |  Mich Fisher  |  Tegan Wren

No comments:

Post a Comment