Friday, August 7, 2015

Current play list


I listen to music while I write, I have too.  A lot of what inspires me is the feeling I get from the music itself or perhaps even the lyrics.  If there is a television on in the background it's like a succubus taking the creativity from my soul and I can't hardly get any words on the screen.  And for someone who writes, you can imagine how distractions like that can be detrimental.

With my current WIP (work in progress), I've been accumulating songs that give me all the feels for Lee and Cassie's story.  The list is not yet complete, but I felt like sharing what is currently inspiring me.  Each linked song is a YouTube video, not all of them are official, unfortunately.


Little Do You Know” – Alex & Sierra
White Blank Page” – Mumford & Sons
Glory Box” – Portishead
Saturn” – Sleeping At Last
The Rocky Road to Dublin” – The High Kings
Holding Out For a Hero” – Ella Mae Bowen
Give Me Love” – Alex & Sierra
Awake My Soul” – Mumford & Sons
Come With Me Now” – The Kongos
Just Breathe” – Pearl Jam
Sad Song” – We The Kings

Enjoy these songs/videos - I hope you like them as much as I do.

~PS - I'm sure I'll be adding a few more as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment