Monday, March 28, 2016

Gearing up for the release of Raining Down Redemption


Admittedly, setting up a Facebook party now, to celebrate the release of Raining Down Redemption in August, is a little premature. However, I'm a little excited and I want you to join the party!

Here are the details:

Facebook Party: Join the Party <---click the link to join
When: Tuesday, August 9th, currently 6-10pm PST (however, it may start earlier depending on the number of participating authors)
Where: That's the best part! The party is online and you can join from anywhere that has internet!
What's Going to Happen? There will be giveaways, games, trivia, Q&As and much more. You'll not only get to hang out with me, but several other authors as well. Updates regarding Raining Down Redemption not only will land in your inbox, but be posted on the Facebook party page as well, so you'll always be the first to know about upcoming contests and giveaways.

I hope to see you at the party!


One last thing before I go. I am looking for bloggers and book reviewers to join my Advanced Reader team. If you’re interested in receiving upcoming releases from me and/or being part of release events, please click on the link below. You will be contacted only during release or promotional events, and only for the items for which you’ve shown interest.

To learn more about my Advanced Reader team, CLICK HERE.

Until next time,
~BK

No comments:

Post a Comment