Wednesday, December 2, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015


Yes. Yes I did!

Okay, so I kinda worked on three different novels during Nano...but most of the 50k went into On Darkened Wing. Only about 1500 went into The Phoenix, and the rest went into Raining Down Redemption. which I'll be focusing on over the next month or so.

Raining Down Redemption is the companion novel to RAINING DOWN RULES (coming out Feb. 9, 2016 from Limitless Publishing). This companion novel is all about the rock star and what happens when he runs into his high school girlfriend while the band is back home in Phoenix working on a new album. He has a lot to deal with, relationships to repair, secrets to learn all while keeping himself on the right path. I'm excited to write and finish Jordan's story and then move onto the edits on RAINING DOWN RULES from my publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment