Wednesday, December 19, 2012

NaNoWriMo: Wrapping it up

Obviously November is over, and so it seems December is already more than half over.  Anyway, I figure I need to wrap up Nano in case you were wondering how it went for me.  Well, here it goes:

November 1-20 I wrote like made, wracking up 28,000 words - yay!  And then I got sick.  Not like the flu & cold kinda sick - but the "I've got a baby growing in my belly" kinda sick.  Did you catch that?  I'm expecting child number 3 in late June 2013!

So, I found that I felt so icky a lot of the time and to top it off, after my kiddos went to bed at 7:30, I hit the hay myself.  How sad is that?  A grown woman going to bed at 8pm.  Fun!

So needless to say, I fizzled out at the end this year during Nano and I am so bummed.  I really wanted to make the word count goal this year, and I figure I would have if it weren't for the nausea and tiredness.

Now all my excuses are out of the way for why I didn't make the 50K word count goal - now all there is left to do is to go on and finish the Nano novel and then start making plans for next year's Nano!

No comments:

Post a Comment